Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to spend an unforgettable evening with your family and friends immersed in the serenity of the desert, under the breathtaking Arabian starry sky. This camping experience is a unique concept and available for a limited time only.
Join us at our private desert property, located on Royal Desert Grounds, just before sunset, and settle in your authentic Bedouin tent, complemented by a relaxing outdoor private patio. Each tent is equipped with comfortable mattresses, pillows, and bed linen. Kick-off a cozy evening by exploring the nearby camp built with natural materials and surrounded by pristine desert dunes. Enjoy aromatic shisha and a delicious BBQ on your private patio or in a shared traditional majlis with just a few other guests. Spoil yourself with some delicious marshmallows roasted over a bonfire while joining an interactive stargazing session to learn about the magnificent Arabian sky. Adventure on a kids-friendly night walk with our professionally trained Conservation Guide and learn more about the nocturnal desert fauna and flora.
The following morning, start fresh with a gourmet breakfast delivered straight to your tent. If you wish, add on to your overnight package a spectacular sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride, a short ride on our friendly camels, or a sustainable wildlife safari in vintage Land Rover in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Price per tent: Double occupancy AED 995, Single occupancy AED 700.
- Children below the age of 13 are accepted at a child rate of AED150 (accommodated in a shared tent with parents). The minimum age for children is 1 year old.
- The overnight camping price includes private tented accommodation, BBQ dinner, water, juices and coffee, stargazing session, shisha, nocturnal eco-walk, bonfire & marshmallows, gourmet breakfast.
- Please meet us at the Platinum Heritage Gate. We recommend you to arrive no later than 5 PM to enjoy the beautiful Arabian sunset. Pick-up from the city is available at an additional cost, please contact us for more information.
- Each tent is private and equipped with comfortable beds, pillows, and bed linen.
- Shared bathroom facilities are available within short walking distance.
- BBQ dinner and gourmet breakfast can be adapted for vegetarians, vegans, and any other special dietary requirements. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
Tripadvisor hall of fame 2019
After receiving a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year of operation (2012-2019), we were added to the 2018 and 2019 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame. Based on guest reviews, these accolades are a remarkable vote of confidence to our Desert Safaris and to our continued commitment to excellence.View all our awards