Royal Platinum Desert Experience
A VIP desert safari experience with private oasis and entertainment
Without a doubt the most impressive and luxurious desert safari experience you could embark on. With absolute exclusivity and opulence, this is the ultimate way to impress the special someone in your life.
This elevated experience guarantees breathtaking moments between the serenity of the desert dunes. Take stunning pictures and make memories to last a lifetime. Your private desert oasis ensures a romantic setting with a touch of magic. Savour a mouth-watering six-course fine-dining menu, surrounded by fire torches and a tranquil lake. Dinner is prepared by your personal chef on-site and served to you by your own butler.
Entertainment includes a private sunset falconry performance and captivating acrobatic entertainment, complete with a fire show. You can add to the experience by opting to have a violinist or saxophonist take you through the night with their melodies.
Make that special occasion even more memorable with this ultra-luxurious desert experience.
- Get picked up in a private and luxurious Range Rover between 02:30 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and put on your Headscarf (Ghutra or Sheila). These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Take unique pictures with a fleet of museum-quality vintage Land Rovers.
- Embark on a private 60-minute nature safari through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a Range Rover while your professional Conservation Guide tells you about the desert fauna and flora.
- Visit a beautiful remote lake, spot migratory birds and take stunning pictures.
- Receive a regal welcoming at our most exclusive and luxurious camp.
- Enjoy sunset canapés with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Marvel at a private falcon show against a sunset backdrop.
- Savour a six-course fine-dining dinner. View Menu.
- Lounge in a luxurious majlis, smoke shisha or cigars if you wish.
- Be captivated by breathtaking entertainment consisting of an acrobatic and fire performance.
- Customise your experience with a private musician (at an additional cost) or by adding on a magical drone show.
- Return to the city between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- The complete experience is private and can accommodate 2-8 people.
- The experience can be elevated by adding a private musician or a drone show. Add notes if you wish to add this, and a member of our team will reach out to you.
- A menu selection card will be given to you in a welcome pack before your experience. You can order as many dishes from each course as you like. Your Conservation Guide will take your order at the beginning of your desert experience.
- As the desert can get quite warm, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
- This safari includes a six-course fine-dining menu; however, please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, gluten-free.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant.
- Each vehicle can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
Awarded For Six Consecutive Years
Plenty of 5-star TripAdvisor reviews have earned Platinum Heritage the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and Traveller's Choice Awards, rewarding exclsuively the top 10% attractions worldwide. Find out what our guests say about us.
The trip was beyond amazing. We get to experienced a VIP treatment in the desert. From the pickup to the drop off to the office, Hamza was very accommodating and professional. After the bird santuary, we were suppose to go directly to the Falcon show but we stopped and took photos of the dunes, and it was so unbelievable. You will be amazed on how the sand dunes were formed, how the people behind this can maintain the dunes. We were welcomed in the tent to watch the falcon demonstration and it was more intimate, more classy since we were served with sparkling juice, strawberries and canapes. I loveeeee the goat cheese praline, that was my favorite and even if I do not eat raw fish, I still tried the smoked salmon with caviar. Waseem gave us a very informative demonstration on how they train and technically the falcons was used an a hunting animal back in the days. My favorite part is the food, yes the food. 😁 from the starters, to the salad, then the main course and the dessert. The aerial show and the Flaming Sands of Arabia was perfect to end the day. It was very entertaining and show stopper. Overall, I had a great time and I cannot thank them all enough for the service they provided to us. From the conservation guide to the servers, to the chef, to everybody. We will not be able to compare it to any desert safari tours.
The best experience in my life!! Thanks to Hossam and Mike for making our tour so special and helping my boyfriend with all the arrangements for the proposal! :) We had an amazing time! Please make sure you request your private tour with Hossam!!! he is the best!! We had so much fun with you guys!! Miss you already!!
Download Our Brochure
Hero Experiences Group Brochure
Browse through our range of desert safaris, as well as experiences from our partners like hot air balloon flights with Balloon Adventures Dubai and self-drive boat tours with HERO OdySea. Be spoilt for choice and plan your next adventure with this easy-to-navigate brochure.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TO DUBAI
THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI
A perfectly summarised e-book filled made to inspire the ideal Dubai itinerary covering all air, sea and land activities. Made to suit all travel styles, budgets ages and preferences.
DUBAI ETIQUETTE GUIDE
It can be daunting to visit a new country, especially one filled with so much diversity and culture. This all-encompassing guide covers everything to make a Dubai trip comfortable and memorable.