The Private Platinum Hot Air Balloon Experience epitomises Dubai’s unique combination of pristine desert, impressive opulence and reputation for exceeding expectations. Imagine flying over the Dubai desert in your very own private balloon with exquisite 360-degree views of the stunning desert scenery, all to yourself! This exclusive Hot Air Balloon Experience is the most premium of its kind with a luxury wildlife drive in Range Rovers, a private Hot Air Balloon and intimate breakfast served in an exclusive desert setting.
The excitement starts when we pick you up in a luxury Range Rover and whisk you out to the desert to start your once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Your personal Pilot welcomes you at the take-off site where he briefs you about our safety procedures before inflating the Hot Air Balloon. You and your partner will get swept off your feet (quite literally) as you gently rise to float over the Dubai desert at 4,000ft. Admire the beauty of the golden sand dunes from above while the sun rises over the backdrop of the Hajar mountains. Capture the unique memory with spectacular photo opportunities together and revel in the romance of this inspiring experience.
After landing, your private Range Rover will transfer you to the next part of the experience. Arrive at an exclusive desert setting prepared just for you! Enjoy a gourmet breakfast of eggs Benedict, shakshuka, smoked salmon, caviar, fruit platters and more. Embark on a luxury wildlife drive in Range Rovers through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to admire native animals like the majestic Arabian oryx.
- Pick up in a luxury Range Rover from Dubai.
- Arrive at the Hot Air Balloon take-off site to meet your experienced Pilot.
- Receive the safety briefing at the take-off site.
- Get great photo opportunities during the Hot Air Balloon inflation.
- Hot Air Balloon flight (approximately 1 hour) over the Dubai desert in our exclusive I ♥ UAE BALLOON.
- Watch the sunrise at 4,000ft over the pristine sand dunes.
- After landing in the desert your private Range Rover will take you to your luxury desert setting.
- Arrive at an exclusive desert oasis set in the rolling sand dunes.
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast with smoked salmon, caviar, cold meats, fruit platter, bread selection and free range eggs including Eggs Benedict.
- Embark on a one-hour wildlife drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a Range Rover and spot wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Visit a remote desert lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Return to the city between 10:00am-11:00am.
- Please let us know if you would like the private in-flight falcon show.
- The gourmet breakfast is served in a private desert setting. We also provide vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- For a special occasion like proposals, birthdays and anniversaries we can help you oragnise something extra like a birthday cake, a bouquet of roses or a personalised sign.
- The Hot Air Balloon flight is during sunrise however since it is smaller, at certain times of the year it may be possible to do a sunset flight which would include dinner instead of breakfast.
- If you wish we can tailor your breakfast. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements.
- Your balloon flight will last for approximately one hour.
- If you would like a private Hot Air Balloon for groups larger than two people, please get in contact with our reservations department: [email protected]
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to fly.
- The breakfast is always in a private desert setting in a Royal desert retreat but the exact location may change.
Desert Safari Highlights
SAFE TRAVEL DUBAI
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our priority. As a responsible tourism company, our robust health and safety protocols are in line with the highest global standards. Our protocols are approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council's Safe Travels global regulations which ensures safe and secure experiences for travellers. The protocols take into account current WHO and CDC guidelines and will be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19.VIEW OUR PROTOCOLS