Platinum Desert Safari
A luxurious desert safari, fine dining and captivating entertainment
Experience the most luxurious desert safari in the United Arab Emirates, meticulously created for guests seeking the finer things in life.
Explore the Dubai Desert in an ultra-premium Range Rover driven by a professional Conservation Guide. During your nature drive, you will learn more about the Dubai desert’s fauna and flora and what makes it so unique. You might also be able to spot native wildlife. Stop and take envy-inducing pictures on dunes, at a Ghaf tree forest and a beautiful, remote lake.
As the sun sets over the dunes, witness a spectacular falconry performance by an experienced falconer while savouring sunset canapés and sipping on sparkling juice. For dinner, relax in a serene desert oasis and embark on a fine-dining six-course culinary journey. Your private cabana is surrounded by the rolling dunes and quiet, peaceful desert. The evening ends with captivating entertainment of fire and acrobatics that will leave you at the edge of your seat.
- Get picked up in a Range Rover between 02:30 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and put on your Headscarf (Ghutra or Sheila). These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Take unique pictures with a fleet of museum-quality vintage Land Rovers.
- Embark on a 60-minute Range Rover nature safari through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary.
- Watch a spectacular falconry performance at an exclusive venue reserved only for Platinum Desert Safari guests.
- Sunset canapés with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a camel ride into the sunset, arriving at a serene desert oasis and exclusive cabana.
- Indulge in a six-course fine-dining dinner. View Menu.
- Marvel at captivating entertainment consisting of an acrobatic and fire performance.
- Return to the city between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels is included and will be in a shared Range Rover (unless booked otherwise). We can pick you up from the nearest hotel if you live in a private residence unless a private car is booked.
- As the desert can get quite warm, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
- Bookings need to be made at least three hours in advance when booking online. For short-term bookings, don't hesitate to contact our reservations team at +971 4 440 9827.
- Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
- This safari includes a six-course fine-dining menu; however, please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, gluten-free.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- The nature drive is not recommended for guests within their third-trimester pregnancy.
- Each vehicle can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
Awarded For Six Consecutive Years
Plenty of 5-star TripAdvisor reviews have earned Platinum Heritage the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and Traveller's Choice Awards, rewarding exclsuively the top 10% attractions worldwide. Find out what our guests say about us.
Treated Like Royalty
I expected this to be a truly memorable experience, and I have almost unreasonably high expectations......I was truly blown away by this tour. Our guide Lize was so knowledgeable and became like a family friend by the end of the trip. The entire staff completely outdid theirselves with the kindness and professionalism that blew us both away. This was a lifetime experience we will never forget, they need to charge more for this tour, its that good!!!!!!!
Platinum Luxury Desert Safari
We had the absolute best experience. Booked the luxury safari and it was 100% worth it. From the very start, platinum heritage made sure all of our needs were met. We requested a Spanish-speaking guide and we were assigned the best of the best. Our tour guide was Tato. He was fantastic all throughout our experience. He was very attentive and informative. He was a great photographer too! The food was great, shows were entertaining, and our camels were well-trained and sweet. Best experience in Dubai thus far. Do not hesitate to book this phenomenal private tour.
Download Our Brochure
Hero Experiences Group Brochure
Browse through our range of desert safaris, as well as experiences from our partners like hot air balloon flights with Balloon Adventures Dubai and self-drive boat tours with HERO OdySea. Be spoilt for choice and plan your next adventure with this easy-to-navigate brochure.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TO DUBAI
THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI
A perfectly summarised e-book filled made to inspire the ideal Dubai itinerary covering all air, sea and land activities. Made to suit all travel styles, budgets ages and preferences.
DUBAI ETIQUETTE GUIDE
It can be daunting to visit a new country, especially one filled with so much diversity and culture. This all-encompassing guide covers everything to make a Dubai trip comfortable and memorable.