Experience the most luxurious Desert Safari in Dubai on the Platinum Desert Safari. This exclusive experience has been meticulously created down to every last detail for discerning travellers who seek out the finer things in life.
Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with a professional Conservation Guide on a wildlife drive in a luxurious Range Rover, the desert vehicle of choice for the rich and the famous. Relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned plush leather seats as you are leisurely driven through the reserve to spot native wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Stop along the way for the best photo opportunities at a Ghaf tree forest in the dunes and visit a beautiful desert lake, a sanctuary attracting an array of migratory birds.
Witness a spectacular world-class falcon show in the comfort of chic majlis with sparkling date juice, strawberries and delicious canapes. The elegant and tranquil tone of the evening is set during your brief sunset camel ride to the charming oasis in the heart of a Royal desert retreat. Your exclusive setting is a private cabana at the gently-lit desert oasis surrounded by trees and amongst the rolling sand dunes.
Savour each dish of the 6-course dinner prepared by our professional Chef on-site, while your waiter tends to you with the highest level of service. Enjoy gourmet dishes like Roast Duck, Vegetable Moussaka, Grilled Salmon and Prawns and Australian Angus Steak. Relax in the majlis area and enjoy entertainment like top-quality shisha, henna painting and a remarkable Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show, exclusively performed on this Desert Safari.
This Platinum Desert Safari redefines rustic luxury and takes dining in the desert under the stars to the next level! This is the once-in-a-lifetime Dubai experience that only a privileged few will be lucky enough to experience.
- Pick up in a Ranger Rover from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf). There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Falconry demonstration at an exclusive venue only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapés served with sparkling date juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a short sunset camel ride to your private desert oasis cabana.
- 6-course dinner including a choice of main dishes like Grilled Salmon and Prawns, Australian Angus Steak, Grilled Arabic Chicken, Vegetable Moussaka and many other delicious options. View Menu
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show.
- Henna tattoos and aromatic shisha pipes available in luxury majlis.
- Return to the hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm.
- Includes Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle.
- The pick-up time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. On the day of the tour, we will notify you around noon of the exact pick-up time. You will return to the Hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm.
- Every guest receives a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes canapes, soup, salad, appetisers, main course and dessert. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated. View Menu
- Bathrooms facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a Range Rover. Unless privately booked, it may be shared.
- We don’t pick up guests from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
- The vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- For a private car booking, please select the number of vehicles only (the system will show 4 guests due to allocation purposes).
- Your cabana is private for your group. There are 10 cabanas at the oasis site that may be occupied, although generously spaced in between to ensure privacy. There are common lounge areas available to meet other guests if you wish.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester.
- If there are any health concerns such as bad back or pregnancy, we recommend that the guest does not partake in the camel ride. Skipping this part of the tour is also possible for any guest.
- Bathrooms facilities available throughout the tour.
- We require a minimum of 3 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
- A confirmation with a precise pickup time will be sent to your email or phone before 1:00pm on the day of the Desert Safari.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
Desert Safari Highlights
Tripadvisor hall of fame 2019
After receiving a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year of operation (2012-2019), we were added to the 2018 and 2019 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame. Based on guest reviews, these accolades are a remarkable vote of confidence to our Desert Safaris and to our continued commitment to excellence.View all our awards