Heritage Falconry & Nature Safari
A unique morning spent interacting with falconry in DubaiWe are proud to present this unique desert safari with falconry and birds of prey as an integral part of the Arabian desert life and heritage. Be part of an amazing cultural journey and learn everything about ancient falconry techniques and how it is used in modern times. Actively partake in a birds of prey performance and let them fly to your glove while also learning other aerial tricks.
Your exciting morning will be concluded with a delicious traditional Emirati breakfast and nature safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover.
- Get picked up from Dubai hotels between 05:30 AM and 06:30 AM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time the afternoon before your safari.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
- Marvel at a spectacular falcon show demonstrating traditional training techniques and interaction with hawks and owls (75 minutes).
- Feel like a true Bedouin and enjoy a short camel ride around the camp, if you wish.
- Indulge in a traditional breakfast at an authentic Bedouin Camp. View Menu.
- Embark on a nature safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive in a private vintage Land Rover.
- Return to the hotel between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately five hours.
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels is included and will be in a shared, air-conditioned vehicle (unless booked otherwise). We can pick you up from the nearest hotel if you live in a private residence unless a private car is booked.
- As the desert can get quite warm, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
- Bookings need to be made at least 13 hours in advance when booking online. For short-term bookings, don't hesitate to get in touch with our reservations team at +971 4 440 9827
- Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
- This safari includes a traditional breakfast; however, please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, gluten-free.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant.
- Some vehicles can accommodate up to ten guests.
- This experience requires a minimum number of guests to operate. If this experience is cancelled due to minimum guest numbers not being reached, an alternate tour option will be suggested or a full refund will be given.
Awarded For Six Consecutive Years
Plenty of 5-star TripAdvisor reviews have earned Platinum Heritage the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and Traveller's Choice Awards, rewarding exclsuively the top 10% attractions worldwide. Find out what our guests say about us.
Heritage Falconry and Safari
The day was exceptional from start to finish. Best way to see the real dunes. Knowledge of the falconer was excellent and friendly. Birds were magnificent. Food and set up in the desert was the best ever. The vintage land rover was brilliant and the headscarf and morning was amazing. I would go again easily. thank you to the team that made the morning so memorable.
Yesterday we spent a wonderful morning at The Platium Heritage falconry experience. We learnt a lot about falconry in the UAE, enjoyed a typical Bedouin breakfast, had a camel ride, then a desert safari in an original British Land Rover. Our driver and guide was very knowledgeable and all the staff were helpful and informative. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Dubai.
Download Our Brochure
Hero Experiences Group Brochure
Browse through our range of desert safaris, as well as experiences from our partners like hot air balloon flights with Balloon Adventures Dubai and self-drive boat tours with HERO OdySea. Be spoilt for choice and plan your next adventure with this easy-to-navigate brochure.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TO DUBAI
THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI
A perfectly summarised e-book filled made to inspire the ideal Dubai itinerary covering all air, sea and land activities. Made to suit all travel styles, budgets ages and preferences.
DUBAI ETIQUETTE GUIDE
It can be daunting to visit a new country, especially one filled with so much diversity and culture. This all-encompassing guide covers everything to make a Dubai trip comfortable and memorable.