The Royal Platinum Desert Experience is the ultimate safari if your intent is to impress. As the most luxurious and exclusive Desert Safari in Dubai (and quite possibly the world), this is the crème de la crème of desert experiences. This desert experience makes it possible to discover the beauty of the desert with Dubai’s opulent touch in a private and breath taking setting.
Embark on a wildlife drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in the comfort of a Range Rover and get stunning photos in the rolling sand dunes. Reach remote parts of the desert to spot native wildlife like the Arabian oryx and visit a picturesque Royal desert lake. Nestled in your own private desert set-up, watch a spectacular falcon demonstration with falcons owned by the Royal family.
Your breath will be taken away as you arrive at your private desert oasis in a Royal desert retreat. Spend the evening relishing in the magic of the Dubai desert and enjoy a six-course gourmet dinner prepared on-site by our professional chefs. Savour lavish dishes like Grilled Lobster and Prawns, Caviar Salad, Roast Duck, Grilled Steak, Vegetable Moussaka and more. Dinner is served by your private butler on our one-of-a-kind dining table made out of repurposed intricately carved Arabic wooden doors.
Throughout the evening, enjoy impressive entertainment like the Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show. Sit back and relax on the plush couches with top-quality shisha and premium cigars. You can personalise your experience further by selecting additional entertainment like a saxophonist or harpist, organised especially for you.
For a once-in-a-lifetime date night, romantic proposal or if you are just looking for a way to really treat a loved one or business connection, this Royal Platinum Desert Experience promises a regal night in the Dubai desert!
- Pick up in a luxury Range Rover from Dubai.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf). There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- Embark on a wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Arrive at our most luxurious and exclusive desert setting in the Royal desert retreat to receive a Royal welcoming.
- Sunset canapés served with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Falcon demonstration in the magical setting and get exclusive photos opportunities with Royal falcons.
- 6-course dinner including a choice of main dishes like Grilled Salmon and Prawns, Australian Angus Steak, Grilled Arabic Chicken, Vegetable Moussaka, Grilled Lobster and more. View Menu.
- Relax in the elegant lounge area and enjoy top-quality shisha and cigars (if you wish).
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show performed exclusively at Platinum Heritage.
- Receive an intricate Henna design from a private local Henna painter.
- Customise your experience with additional entertainment like a harp player or sand artist.
- The entertainment includes a sunset falcon show, Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show, henna tattoos, and top-quality shisha and premium cigars.
- This luxury and exclusive experience can be customised with additional impressive entertainment. Please contact our team if you would like extra entertainment.
- This is a private tour for couples or small groups of up to 8 people. Each vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. When you make the booking, please select the number of vehicles only (the system will show 4 guests due to allocation purposes).
- You will receive a welcome pack before the experience with the six-course dinner menu, menu selections form for you to complete, and a gift from us. Your Conservation Guide will take your dinner order when you begin the Desert Safari. You can order as many dishes of each course as you like.
- Dinner includes canapes, soup, salad, appetisers, main course, and dessert. We also provide vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free meal options. View Menu Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- Bathroom facilities are available throughout the tour.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by a highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history, and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- As this is a private experience, you can personalise it as much as you wish. Please speak to our dedicated Events Team for more information
- This is a private tour so we can collect you from a private residence or hotel in Dubai.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- The wildlife drive is in an air-conditioned Range Rover.
Desert Safari Highlights
SAFE TRAVEL DUBAI
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our priority. As a responsible tourism company, our robust health and safety protocols are in line with the highest global standards. Our protocols are approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council's Safe Travels global regulations which ensures safe and secure experiences for travellers. The protocols take into account current WHO and CDC guidelines and will be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19.VIEW OUR PROTOCOLS