Experience the luxurious private Platinum Desert Safari with your partner, friends or family. This exclusive experience has been meticulously created down to every last detail for discerning guests who seek out the finer things in life.
Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with a professional Conservation Guide on a private wildlife drive in a luxurious Range Rover. Relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned plush leather seats as you are leisurely driven through the reserve to spot native wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Stop along the way for the best photo opportunities at a Ghaf tree forest in the dunes and visit a remote desert lake which is a beautiful sanctuary attracting an array of migratory birds.
Witness a spectacular falcon demonstration in the comfort of a luxurious lounge set in the desert. Soak up the beauty of an Arabian sunset in the desert with sparkling juice, strawberries and canapes to begin your six-course culinary journey. Enjoy a tranquil brief camel ride to a charming oasis in the Royal desert retreat. Your exclusive setting is in a private cabana beside the desert oasis surrounded by gently-lit trees and set amid the rolling sand dunes.
The lavish menu of canapes, soup, salads, entrées, mains and desserts is prepared by our professional chefs on-site in an open kitchen. The gourmet dishes feature roast duck, oysters, grilled salmon, prawns, Australian angus steak with vegetarian and vegan options available. Enjoy unlimited shisha, henna painting and watch the remarkable Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show exclusively performed on this Desert Safari.
- Pick up in a Ranger Rover from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf). There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Falconry demonstration at an exclusive venue only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapés served with sparkling juice and strawberries.
- Enjoy a short sunset camel ride to your private desert oasis cabana.
- 6-course dinner including a choice of main dishes like Grilled Salmon and Prawns, Australian Angus Steak, Grilled Arabic Chicken, Vegetable Moussaka and many other delicious options. View Menu
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show.
- Henna tattoos and aromatic shisha pipes available in luxury majlis.
- Return to the hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm.
- Includes Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area
- The pick-up time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. On the day of the tour, we will notify you around noon of the exact pick-up time. You will return to the Hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm.
- Every guest receives a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes canapes, soup, salad, appetisers, main course and dessert. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated. View Menu
- Bathrooms facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Please note that this experience will be conducted in a private Range Rover. Your dinner will be served in one of the private cabanas at an exclusive desert oasis. The falcon show and Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show will be shared with other Platinum guests. If you would like to share the Range Rover and wildlife drive with other guests, please visit our regular Platinum Desert Safari.
- Your cabana is private for your group. There are 10 cabanas at the oasis site that may be occupied, although generously spaced in between to ensure privacy.
- If there are any health concerns such as bad back or pregnancy, we recommend that the guest does not partake in the camel ride. Skipping this part of the tour is possible for any guest.
- Bathrooms facilities available throughout the tour.
- We require a minimum of 3 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for Guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
Desert Safari Highlights
SAFE TRAVEL DUBAI
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our priority. As a responsible tourism company, our robust health and safety protocols are in line with the highest global standards. Our protocols are approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council's Safe Travels global regulations which ensures safe and secure experiences for travellers. The protocols take into account current WHO and CDC guidelines and will be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19.VIEW OUR PROTOCOLS
Tripadvisor hall of fame 2019
After receiving a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year of operation (2012-2019), we were added to the 2018 and 2019 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame. Based on guest reviews, these accolades are a remarkable vote of confidence to our Desert Safaris and to our continued commitment to excellence.View all our awards