A morning which epitomises luxury and authenticity, this is the crème de la crème of falconry experiences in Dubai! Set in an ultra-luxurious and exclusive oasis in a Royal desert retreat, spend a morning immersed in extraordinary falconry and interactive birds of prey demonstrations, followed by a gourmet breakfast and wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in Range Rovers.
Our professional falconers guide you through both ancient and modern training techniques with a focus on the latest hi-tech devices used for the competitive sport of falconry. Watch in awe as falcons swoop and dive for lures on drones and Bergwings, invented exclusively by our falconers. Learn about other birds of prey like hawks and desert eagle owls in an interactive performance where you will even get a chance to fly one of these majestic creatures to your glove.
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast spread of eggs benedict, eggs shakshuka, salmon, halloumi, caviar and a variety of cold cuts and fruit platters. Head into the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in luxury Range Rovers for a wildlife drive to discover native animals like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Our professional Conservation Guides will share insightful snippets of their extensive knowledge about conservation, local fauna and flora and the cultural heritage of Dubai and the UAE.
- Pick up in a Ranger Rover from Dubai hotels between 5:30am-7:00am.
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf). There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- 75-minute spectacular falcon show with demonstrations of advanced and hi-tech training techniques and an interactive birds of prey demonstration with hawks, desert eagle owls and barn owls.
- Delicious breakfast spread in a luxury desert camp. Your gourmet breakfast includes smoked salmon, caviar, cold meats, fruit platter, bread selection and free range eggs including Eggs Benedict. – View Menu
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is also a bird sanctuary.
- Return to the hotel between 11:00am and 11:30am.
- The pickup time is between 5:00am-5:30am returning 11:00am – 11:30am.
- Every guest receives a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream and comfortable cool clothes.
- The gourmet breakfast in an exclusive camp inside a Royal desert retreat. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- Bathrooms facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by a highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area in a Range Rover. Unless privately booked, it may be shared.
- We don’t pick up guests from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
- The breakfast includes water, tea, standard coffee, Arabic coffee, smoked salmon, eggs, fruit, bread, caviar, cheeses and more.
- Children should be 10 years old or above.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester.
- We require a minimum of 12 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
- The vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- Bathrooms facilities available throughout the tour.
- For a private car booking, please select the number of vehicles only (the system will show 4 guests due to allocation purposes).
- A confirmation with a precise pickup time will be sent to your email or phone before 6:00pm on the day before the Desert Safari.
Desert Safari Highlights
SAFE TRAVEL DUBAI
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our priority. As a responsible tourism company, our robust health and safety protocols are in line with the highest global standards. Our protocols are approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council's Safe Travels global regulations which ensures safe and secure experiences for travellers. The protocols take into account current WHO and CDC guidelines and will be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19.VIEW OUR PROTOCOLS
Tripadvisor hall of fame 2019
After receiving a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence every year of operation (2012-2019), we were added to the 2018 and 2019 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame. Based on guest reviews, these accolades are a remarkable vote of confidence to our Desert Safaris and to our continued commitment to excellence.View all our awards