Dubai is known for its glitz and glam and it really comes alive for New Year’s Eve. With record-breaking firework displays off the World’s tallest tower and spectacular parties in 5-star hotels, rooftop bars and fancy yachts, Dubai becomes one big, loud celebration for New Year’s Eve.
But what if this does not appeal to you? Are you looking to escape the expensive party scene and avoid the crowds this New Year’s Eve in Dubai? Platinum Heritage’s New Year Eve Desert Safari provides a pleasant and unforgettable ways to see in 2020.
The Dubai desert is a magical place, it is serene and as the sunsets over a backdrop of pristine sand dunes. Enjoy all the elements of our signature Heritage Desert Safari including a Wildlife drive in vintage 1950s Land Rovers. As the sunsets watch a falconry demonstration while feasting on delectable canapes and chocolate covered strawberries.
Arrive to a scene of the famous Arabic hospitality as you enter a luxurious Bedouin camp where you are greeting the traditional way with Arabic coffee. Enjoy a platter of prawns before a 4 course Emirati feast awaits you. Enjoy Arabic delicacies such as lentil soup, lamb ouzi and camel meat stew. Be entertained by traditional regional dances and get involved in an Emirati drumming session and learn about the night skies with Astronomy. Ride camels, get henna or simply gaze up at the amazing canopy of stars as you enjoy a shisha, there is plenty of amazing ways to spend the last few hours of this decade!
In the true spirit of New Year’s Eve entertainment, we have a spectacular fire show, Flaming Sands of Arabia. Countdown to 2019 and see the fireworks of Dubai light up the night sky. Win prizes worth over $2500 such as hot air balloon rides on the night.
As a special thank you for spending the New Years with us we will give all guests a gift of a personalised commemorative 22k gold coin.
- Receive a complimentary Adventure Pack and 22k Gold NYE 2018 Commemorative Coin
- Pick up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 3:00pm*
- Wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover.
- Sunset falcon show with sparkling date juice and gourmet canapes.
- Arrival at the authentic Bedouin camp and greeted by an impressive prawn platter
- Henna tattoos, live bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes available.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetizer, main course and dessert.
- Cultural Emirati entertainment performances.
- Camel rides (As it is after dark, for the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area near the camp. For longer camel rides please see our Camel Desert Safari)
- Watch a spectacular fire show from Flaming Sands of Arabia
- Watch the Dubai fireworks light up the night sky
- Return to the Hotel approximately 01:30am
- Only operating for New Year’s Eve
- Includes Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle.
- The pickup time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. We will notify you that morning of the exact pick up time. You will return to the Hotel between approximately 1.30am.
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each Guest to keep and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- Every guest takes home a 22k gold commemorative gold coin
- We recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Prawns and chocolate covered strawberries will be served at sunset
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert.
- Bathrooms facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate. A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- So that you never feel overcrowded, we restrict numbers to 75 guests in our very spacious camps.
- Our New Year’s Eve offerings book out quickly every year, so we recommend securing your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended to pregnant Guests within their third trimester.
- The Camel ride is at our camp after dark. For the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area. For longer camel rides, please see our Camel New Year’s Eve Desert Safari.