Experience the most luxurious Desert Safari in Dubai on the Platinum Desert Safari. This exclusive experience has been meticulously created down to every last detail for discerning travellers who seek out the finer things in life.
Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with a professional Conservation Guide on a wildlife drive in a luxurious Range Rover Vogue, the desert vehicle of choice for the rich and the famous. Relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned plush leather seats as you are leisurely driven through the reserve to spot native wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Stop along the way for the best photo opportunities at a Ghaf tree forest in the dunes and visit a beautiful desert lake, a sanctuary attracting an array of migratory birds.
Witness a spectacular world-class falcon show in the comfort of chic majlis with sparkling date juice, strawberries and delicious canapes. The elegant and tranquil tone of the evening is set during your brief sunset camel ride to the charming oasis in the heart of a Royal desert retreat. Your exclusive setting is a private cabana at the gently-lit desert oasis surrounded by trees and amongst the rolling sand dunes.
Savour each dish of the 6-course dinner prepared by our professional Chef on-site, while your waiter tends to you with the highest level of service. Enjoy gourmet dishes like Roast Duck, Vegetable Moussaka, Grilled Salmon and Prawns and Australian Angus Steak. Relax in the majlis area and enjoy entertainment like top-quality shisha, henna painting and a remarkable Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show, exclusively performed on this Desert Safari.
This Platinum Desert Safari redefines rustic luxury and takes dining in the desert under the stars to the next level! This is the once-in-a-lifetime Dubai experience that only a privileged few will be lucky enough to experience.
- Private pick up in a Ranger Rover from Dubai between 2:30pm and 4:30pm
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf). There are photo opportunities with the fleet of vintage Land Rovers.
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is bird sanctuary.
- Falconry demonstration at an exclusive venue only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapés served with sparkling date juice.
- Enjoy a short sunset camel ride to your private oasis cabana.
- 6-course dinner including a choice between grilled salmon and prawns, Australian Angus steak, grilled chicken, vegetable moussaka and many other delicious options. View Menu
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show
- Henna tattoos and aromatic shisha pipes available in luxury majlis.
- Return to Dubai 9:30 – 11:30 (flexible)
- Operates Daily, 365 days a year.
- Includes private pick up from Dubai.
- The pickup time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. We will notify you that morning of the exact pick up time. You will return to the Hotel between 09:30pm and 11.30pm.
- Every Guest receives a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes canapes, soup, salad, appetisers, main course and dessert. View Menu
- Bathrooms facilities are available in the desert and at the camp.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- If there are any health concerns such as bad back or pregnancy, we recommend that the guest does partake in the camel ride. Skipping this part of the tour is possible for any guest.
- Bathrooms facilities available throughout the tour.
- We require a minimum of 3 hours in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for Guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.