Enjoy a unique iftar experience and an exciting evening in the desert with your team that is so much more than an ordinary hotel buffet. Spend quality time together in an authentic setting in a desert retreat on Royal grounds and enjoy the essence of Ramadan which is about bonding and reflecting.
Join us for a journey that many of us living in Dubai rarely take with an authenticity that no ordinary venue in Dubai can match. Travel in vintage Land Rovers to an authentic Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat. Witness a spectacular sunset falcon show and break the fast with fresh juices and dates while local Bedouin share engaging snippets about Ramadan traditions in Dubai.
Enjoy an evening dining under the stars with an authentic iftar spread of Ramadan favourites like lamb ouzi, shish tawook and fish saloona. Be entertained with cultural performances like a Yola show and participate in an Arabic drumming session. Relax in the majlis with unlimited top-quality shisha and soak up the beautiful ambiance of the desert at night.
Be amazed with the story of the stars in an interactive Astronomy session. Ramadan was a time to spend time with the community and tell tales with the plethora of stars in the Arabian night sky that acted as a storybook, navigation and calendar in bygone years. Gaze at the planets with a professional telescope and learn interesting facts from your professional astronomer.
For groups larger than 10 guests, we will include a complimentary transfer from your office in Dubai. Larger groups of more than 30 guests will also get upgraded to a private camp.
*Book a private camp in advance (before the 23rd March) and we will add on the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show*
- Travel in vintage Land Rovers through the desert retreat on Royal grounds.
- Watch a spectacular sunset falcon demonstration.
- Break the fast with fresh juices, dates and chami cheese.
- Learn a bit more about the Ramadan traditions in Dubai from local Bedouin.
- Spend the evening in a gently lit Bedouin camp authentically decorated with a unique ambiance.
- Enjoy a 4-course iftar spread with a variety of local dishes. We cater for vegetarians and vegans.
- Watch a Yola show and Arabic drumming session with the choice to participate.
- Relax in traditional majlis with unlimited top-quality shisha.
- Go on a celestial journey in a professional Astronomy session.
- Return to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve gate to head back to Dubai whenever you are ready.
- Iftar includes a 4-course spread of a variety of Arabic dishes and Ramadan specialties. We also provide vegetarian and vegan meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated.
- So that you never feel overcrowded, we restrict numbers to 75-100 guests in our very spacious camps.