See in 2020 with a luxury, yet authentic Dubai desert experience, staying overnight in traditional Arabic stone dwellings.
Dubai is known for its record-breaking firework displays and spectacular parties in 5-star hotels, rooftop bars and fancy yachts. Dubai becomes one big, massive celebration for New Year’s Eve. But what is there for the observer, the relaxer and the folks that enjoy the finer celebrations?
Platinum Heritage’s New Year Eve Deluxe Overnight tour provides a majestic and unforgettable desert experience to see in 2020.
The Dubai desert is a serene and peaceful. As the sun sets over a backdrop of pristine sand dunes, you are invited to enjoy all the elements of our signature Heritage Desert Safari. This includes a Wildlife drive in vintage 1950s Land Rovers, witness a falconry demonstration while feasting on delectable canapés such as prawns and chocolate covered strawberries.
Arrive to a scene of the famous Arabic hospitality as you enter a luxurious Bedouin camp where a 4-course Emirati feast awaits you. Enjoy Arabic delicacies such as lentil soup, lamb ouzi and camel meat stew. Be entertained by traditional regional dances and get involved in an Emirati drumming session. Ride camels, get henna or simply gaze up at the amazing canopy of stars as you enjoy a shisha, there is plenty of amazing ways to spend the last few hours of 2019!
In the true spirit of New Year’s Eve entertainment, we have a spectacular fire show, Flaming Sands of Arabia. Countdown to 2020 and see the fireworks of Dubai light up the night sky. Win prizes such as Hot Air Balloon experiences, overnight stays in 5* hotels and much more.
After the festivities retire to your private Arabic stone dwelling furnished with traditional Arabic rugs, rustic wooden furniture, complete with a comfortable bed.
Choose to wake up early and watch the sun rise over the desert dunes and make your New Year’s resolutions or enjoy longer in your comfortable bed.
In the morning enjoy the smell of freshly brewed coffee, a freshly cooked gourmet breakfast of hand cut smoked salmon, caviar, Eggs Benedict, fruit platter and so much more!
As a special thank you for spending the New Years with us, we will give all Guests a gift of a personalized commemorative 22k gold coin.
- Receive a complimentary Adventure Pack and 22k Gold NYE 2018 Commemorative Coin
- Pick up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 3:00pm*
- Wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover.
- Sunset falcon show with sparkling date juice and gourmet canapes.
- Arrival at the authentic Bedouin camp.
- Henna tattoos, live bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes available.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert.
- Cultural Emirati entertainment performances.
- Camel rides (As it is after dark, for the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area near the camp. For longer camel rides please see our Camel Desert Safari)
- Watch a spectacular fire show from Flaming Sands of Arabia
- Watch the Dubai fireworks light up the night sky
- Private Arabic stone dwelling with bed for your desert camping experience.
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee.
- Return to the hotel between 9:00am and 10:00am the next day*
- Valid for New Year’s Eve 2020 only
- Includes Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle.
- The pickup time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. We will notify you that morning of the exact pick up time. You will return to the Hotel between 09:00am and 10.00am.
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each Guest to keep and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- Every guest takes home a 22k gold commemorative gold coin
- When staying overnight we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert. View Menu
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee and more. Download Menu
- Shared bathroom facilities (no showers) a short walk from the rooms and available throughout the tour.
- Arabic stone rooms and bedding (mattress, sheets, blankets and pillows) are included.
- Your Desert Safari is conducted by highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the UAE.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai.
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the child rate. A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- Each room sleeps 5 people and the allocation of rooms is done per booking unless otherwise requested. Please let us know how many rooms you would like when you make the booking.
- A 400AED fee is applicable to single occupancy rooms.
- So that you never feel overcrowded, we restrict numbers to 75 guests in our very spacious camps.
- Our New Year’s Eve offerings book out quickly every year, so we recommend securing your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended to pregnant Guests within their third trimester.